Introducing EVO Visian ICL Lens:
The Latest Advancement in Vision Correction Surgery
At Fisher-Swale-Nicholson Eye Center, we take pride in offering you a variety of advanced vision correction options so we can find the best vision solution for you. We are excited to announce that the EVO Visian ICL Lens, which earned FDA approval in the United States, is now available for our patients in Bourbonnais.
What is the EVO Visian ICL Lens?
EVO Visian ICL is an Implantable Collamer® Lens that is designed to give you crisp, clear vision. Like LASIK or PRK, EVO Visian ICL is a refractive surgery that can correct nearsightedness (myopia) with or without astigmatism. What sets ICL apart is that it can correct a high range of myopia without removing any corneal tissue or contributing to dry eye syndrome.
The EVO Visian ICL Lens is made of Collamer, a biocompatible material that is flexible and works in harmony with your eye. The lens is implanted in a 20 to 30 minute procedure and patients typically enjoy a quick recovery time.
Learn More About the EVO Visian ICL Procedure
Benefits of the EVO Visian ICL Lens
- Can correct/reduce nearsightedness for a wide range of vision, including patients with prescriptions up to -20 diopters and astigmatism up to 4.0 D.
- Provides excellent night vision
- Suitable for patients with dry eye concerns
- Great for patients with thin corneas, who may not be candidates for other vision correction procedures
- Designed for permanent vision correction, but removable by your doctor and upgradable, if needed
- Has natural UV protection
- Once in place, you will not be able to feel or see the lens
- 20 to 30 minute procedure with quick recovery
Is the EVO Visian ICL the Right Vision Correction Option for You?
If you are seeking freedom from glasses or contact lenses, the EVO Visian ICL may be right for you. Ideal candidates are:
- Between the ages of 21 and 45
- Seeking treatment for nearsightedness (with or without astigmatism)
- Stable in their current prescription for at least one year
- Not currently pregnant or nursing
Interested in learning more about vision correction with the EVO Visian ICL Lens? A free screening appointment is the best way to decide if it is right for you and to get answers to any questions you have about achieving your best possible vision without glasses or contact lenses. Schedule a free screening by clicking here or call (815) 932 – 2020.