What We Do At Fisher-Swale-Nicholson Eye Center To Help You See Your Best
Wearin’ glasses got ya feelin’ blue? Here are the top eight things we do to help our patients.
- We help you reduce or eliminate your dependence on glasses or contacts.
- We offer options. Whether it’s…
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK or PRK)
- Visian ICL (Implantable Contact Lenses)
- Clear Lens Exchange (CLE)
- We educate you about all your options. We explain, in easy to understand terms, the benefits and the risks… and we don’t sugar coat the risks.
- We will help you decide which procedure (if any) is right for you.
- Our goal is to educate you so that any fear is assuaged, any uncertainty is cleared up, and any doubts are eliminated.
- We want you to have a clear understanding of your options so that you make an informed decision…one you’ll feel good about.
- And we make it affordable by making interest free financing available to you.
- We take safety very seriously…that’s why we have undertaken the rigorous and tedious process of becoming accredited by the AAAHC
Our surgeon, Jerome Swale, MD, has expertise and experience with all options so you can trust that he will make an unbiased recommendation…a recommendation based solely on what’s best for you. With over 20 years of experience in refractive surgery, he doesn’t measure success by the number of procedures he has performed, rather by the number of patients happy with their results.
And when it comes to your regular annual eye exam, the personalities of doctors Nicholson and LoConte are one in a million. And although they do not perform eye surgeries, when it comes to checking up on how your eyes are doing, they are among the best in optometry and their relationship with their patients is of the utmost importance to them.