Keynote speech given by Ron Blue to the Danville, IL Economic Development Breakfast, 1991 Read more
- Plan name_______________________________________________
- All attachments, addenda, and documents referenced are attached.
- All verbal representations made to you are referenced in writing. Read more
These six steps will start you on your way.
He, and increasingly she, is a familiar figure in corporate America – the workaholic middle manager. He is a dedicated soldier in the corporate army, obsessed with his work. He can be found at his desk late most evenings, slogging through endless mounds of reports and e-mails. No problem or issue is too small to command his attention. Read more
Top Ten Keys to Effective Interpersonal Conflict Resolution
By Ron Blue
James Autry, in his book, Love and Profit: The Art of Caring Leadership, writes that “conflict is not bad and it is not destructive…conflict is not good and not constructive. Conflict becomes good or bad to the extent that it either becomes growth and learning or hostility and failure. You, as manager, determine which it will be.” Read more
by Ron Blue
1. BEING PLACED ON HOLD
First, always ask the patient, “Do you mind holding?” Allow them to answer and then, before placing them on hold, reply, “Thank you for helping me” or “Thank you”. Read more
By Ron Blue
- Mission statement sets an overall purpose for the organization.
- A mission statement answers questions like:
- What are the core values, principles, and beliefs (i.e., what is really important?)
- What are the organization’s strengths? Unique strategic advantages?
- What is to be accomplished? Read more
- Be Attentive
- Look for past due patient balances on superbill and ask patient to pay.
- Look for computer flags which indicate past collection problems like write – offs, collection agency, NSF checks, etc. Insist on cash payment in advance for these types of patients. Read more
1. Ignoring Them
The office should be anticipating each arrival. When people walk in the door they should be greeted by name. Read more
- Dissatisfied customers tell an average of 10 people about their bad experience; 12% tell up to 20 people.
- Satisfied customers will tell an average of 5 people about their positive experience. Read more
Fisher-Swale-Nicholson Eye Center
Bourbonnais, IL 60914
Hours of Operation
Tuesday: 8am - 5pm
Wednesday: 8am - 4pm
Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday: By Appointment Only